Friday, August 28, 2009

Tourist attraction

On our run this morning, Kate and I passed by a couple of Chinese tourists. They had their cameras out and were taking pictures of the sites. As Kate and I approached, one of the men began following us and snapping pictures. I guess we are a better tourist attraction than the Charles Bridge. I guess this is just a small taste of what we may have in store for us.

3 comments:

  1. Kari: Congratulations on all of your exciting adventures! We are thinking of you and glad to hear you are doing well and having fun. Love, Jeff, Carol, Tory & Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari,
    We're happy that you're enjoying your trip and meeting nice people. Your pictures are great!
    Jeff & family arrived Monday. We've enjoyed their visit. Grandpa & I are fine.
    Take care! Love you!
    Love,
    Grandma & Grandpa W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kari,
    We are glad you are having fun while experiencing this great adventure. We look forward to hearing you have arrived safely in China.
    Stay well! Love ya! Vicki and Rick

    ReplyDelete